Friday, October 3, 2008

DISNEYLAND! Finally!



Photobucket
I thought this castle was HUGE! Nope, its super tiny!

Photobucket
Jungle Cruise

Photobucket

She wanted to see Princess jasmine SO bad. We walked off of the Jungle Cruise and OMG there she was! I grabbed Ava and literally pushed people out of the way. if my baby wants to see Jasmine, she sees Jasmine! While we are waiting in line, Aladdin shows up! I thought she was going to burst she was so excited. We get to the front of the line Ava walks up to her, Jasmine kneels down and Ava bursts into tears and runs away. I forced her back because I wanted a picture, this is what I got.
Photobucket
Then we rode Dumbo!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Visited Alice in Wonderland



Photobucket
Hmmmmmm
Photobucket
"You try!"

We got her some "minnie ears"
Photobucket
She thought they looked better on Daddy
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have no idea what ride this is, but she looks happy!
On the Ferry Boat
Photobucket
The "Tarzan"Tree, which is just Swiss Family Robinson

Photobucket

Waiting in line for Peter Pan, you can see how tired she is!
Photobucket

On King Arthur's carousel. It was the last ride of the night and she was soooooooo tired I dont think she knew what was going on!
Photobucket

I thought I took more pictures but apparently I did not. I dont care though, we had a great time and rather than posing for pictures we enjoyed being off of work and out with Ava.

A big thanks to Trav for going along and really making it a great time. I love you!

5 comments:

jae said...

Aww, super cute.

Anonymous said...

Great pics and what a fun day!! I wish we were closer to Disney!

Homeslice said...

please tell travis i also said thank you. i was dying to see the pics!!! and they were worth the wait :-)

Alicia said...

Ava has the best facial expressions! Looks like a really fun day for all of you.

Unknown said...

Cute! I love that picture of Ava with her ponytail. She's such a sweetieface.